elcome To Weinstein Law Firm, LLC
Welcome To Weinstein Law Firm, LLC
Attorney Marc E. Weinstein advocates for the rights of employees and minorities. He has been doing so for nearly twenty years. Here are some of his case highlights:
- In 2003, he convinced the PA Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision, to impose a duty of care on companies conducting employee drug tests.
- In 2006, he won a $500,000 jury verdict against the postal service on behalf of a terminated employee.
- In 2007, he won a sexual harassment case after a two-week jury trial which led to a $599,000 settlement. Read about here.
- In August 2008, an apartment complex of more than 1,000 minority and elderly residents came to him after their polling place was moved for partisan political reasons. Marc got them their polling place back in time for the presidential election — after a fierce battle in federal court.
- In 2010, he won another jury verdict against the postal service – this time on behalf of an employee who was subjected to illegal retaliation. Read about it here and here.
- In 2013, he won a jury verdict on behalf of an illegally fired employee that included $750,000 for emotional distress. Read about it here.
- In 2017, he was again acclaimed as a “SuperLawyer” within the Pennsylvania legal community as published in the June 2017 issue of Philadelphia magazine. The honor is restricted to the top 5% of Pennsylvania attorneys.
For 14 years, Marc served proudly on the Board of Trustees for the Green Tree School in Philadelphia, which educates children with developmental disabilities. In 2002, the Bucks County NAACP honored him with the Rev. H.M. Satterfield award for his efforts to eradicate social injustice. He earned his bachelor’s degree in Public Policy Studies from Duke University and his law degree from the University of Pittsburgh.